Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Top 9 Performance Night

Since I obviously have missed a few weeks of posting, i wanted to AT LEAST include some thoughts I posted on my Fantasy American Idol comments page:

Wow, was I wrong in my PP Picks last night.

Brooke was awful. She was out of tune, rushed and sang the song in the wrong key for her. She should've taken it higher.

Ramiele has gotten progressively worse each week. It was so bad I almost felt bad for her.

Kristy Lee actually had moments of "betterness" (I know that's not a word) but all in all was just not good enough.

On the other hand, David Cook's vocals were so good that I picked up the phone and voted for the first time this season. Gasp. He was spot-on. Darn it!

I thought Jason gave one of his best vocal performances to date, but I don't know if anyone will appreciate it but me. Sorrow.

Carly was brilliant in her rendition of Here You Come Again. I LOVED it. It was the first time I was impressed with her all season.

Oh, and Johnsie. Whoo. I lost myself for a moment and felt completely mesmerized by his performance. It was hot. Sorry. :-)

Archie was good but whatever. I definitely wasn't hating Syesha, but there's no way someone can be remembered fondly for singing that song. Just... no.

Those were my quick ramblings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just read an article that said that Kristy Lee was surprised that she was voted off this week. Seriously? 'Cause every week she has insisted that it was her that was going home, only to be treated to another week in the game. How on earth can you be so sure every week that you're going and then suddenly the week you do go home, you're surprised? Oh, please. I was likin' her okay, but now she's just on my nerves.